Wordless Wednesday: Walking the Girls


From September 10, 2011
Wordless Wedneday

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. I love the silhouettes and shapes in this photo. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how clever, shadow photos have a personality all their own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So intriguing, I love watching my shadow. At times wondering whether it will start moving interdependently of me.;))
    Great shot dear Sandy.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting!
    What is the line in between?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, at first I thought you were walking a snake. Nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Wonderful interplay of shadows and road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot! Oh I like this one a lot.

    Hugs, G

    Hope all is well in CT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot. Love the composition of the asphalt patch with the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first the road repair looked like a walking stick BUT then it would be a magic one as nothing was holding it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun shadow shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great silhouettes. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This just goes to show that the Girls get good exercise with their walk master keeping them on track.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool shadow shot, Sandy! I hope the rest of your week is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Stepping into the shadow,building character.


    Please have you all a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved trying to catch my shadow when I was a child. I still do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very clever! I like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great capture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I often breathe the word delicious when out viewing my flowers! Now I know why.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This morning as I was walking one of my dogs I watched our shadows. I wondered if I could photograph it, the I was intrigued by my carbon copy and it became a bit of a meditation.

    This is nice Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.