Header Challenge: Delicious

From Jun 25, 2011

Here's the suburbanized fox who frequents my parents' North Carolina neighbor's bird feeders for the seeds and the various leftovers he leaves out for the big birds who frequent his back yard. I came upon this fellow on the way back from the beach one afternoon. The fox wasn't the least bit bothered by me--the buffet was just too good. He didn't budge while I put down my things and fumbled around for my camera and shot a little video.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Love your header! Delicious it is!! And the fox is SO cute! Marvelous captures! Hope your week is going well, Sandy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't seen a fox in years. what a majestic animal. thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were a skinny old fox, many things would be delicious to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them fox are pretty cheeky. There are several along my favorite running route. In 19 years of running there I have come upon one three times and they never stick around long enough for a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandy for the info on Delicious, certainly an eye opener.
    Nice shot also the fox and vid.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot of the fox, quite different to our red fox over here in England.
    You've certainly put a lot of thought in to your header this week and it's a lovely photo beautiful tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the header shot. I didn't realize that delicious could be so alluring. That fox is a cutie. We have a friend that has them in their yard from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy: Very interesting take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice flower and cheeky fox. A good combination

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.