Today's Flowers: Lotus in Bloom

IMG 2564


Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

35 Comments

  1. What a beautiful photo. I just love water flowers. I guess becasue I don't live around where I get to see them much. This looks so perfect it seems other-worldly. Enjoy your day. I hope you get to see your Dad and give him a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy
    This is very beautiful. I love this flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. purity personified

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that flower just glows...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is stunning, looks almost as if it is not real.
    Isn't it funny that as soon as we are presented with beautiful perfection, that is the first thing that comes to mind...
    I hope your Sunday is lovely.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:00 AM

    I love water lilies! That's a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely...

    My entry this week, in HERE. I hope you have time to visit as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the composition of this photo. Just Gorgeous!


    Yellow Hollyhock

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! We have a small lake in the middle of town that is full of Water Lilies. So nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! And it remind me of childhood because we had them across our house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a breathtaking capture, Sandy! Such an exquisite flower! I love it! Have a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  15. We saw some of these when we went canoeing in the Pine Barrens in southern New Jersey. Love these flowers. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Zuzana said, looks almost as if it is not real. Gogeous!

    Hugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its so beautiful!
    Have a lovely week ahead Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful picture of a wonderful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous lotus bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous photo. Lotus flowers are just so sweet and zen looking.

    ReplyDelete
  21. One of my very favourite flowers.. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. In white they are the very symbol of purity. A lovely shot Sandy.

    Hugs . . . Arija

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful....i personally love this flower and even indicate it on my username....

    ReplyDelete
  24. So peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sandy: Wonderful capture, I would have called it a water lily.

    ReplyDelete
  26. if they were humans... they can be one of the happiest. they have water as their bed. swaying and just goes with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. sometimes flowers just don't seem possible?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi from Colorado. Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know why but something about water lilies that always capture my imagination and makes me think of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So beautiful! Delightful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, this is so beautiful! It looks like the water lily is floating in space,...ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgiful as my cousin used to say as a child. I find them (and other white flowers) difficult to photograph well. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.