Skywatch Friday: Pattern

IMG 7456L


Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

44 Comments

  1. Ich sehe den Himmel vor lauter Bäume nicht.Schönes Foto und satte Farben.
    Liebe Grüsse von Inge aus Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, thanks for sharing.

    Have a great week
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy, I love this .. it took me a minute to decide if it was a reflection or an optical illusion... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great shot...that makes you think what is up and what is down...have a wonderful friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trees and a reflection?

    I'm not sure I've sorted it all out, but it's mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the reflection here, but I love more the cheerful spring green of the new leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH a cool photo! Trees + reflection of trees? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool photo!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Happy SWF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the light shining through the trees. So restful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope this is a reflection because otherwise, I need medication. VERY cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. full of admiration Sandy. Lovely shot you have captured. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's nothing like trees and skies, nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific shot, Sandy! I'm with Elisabeth, nothing like trees - particularly GREEN ones and skies!
    Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that makes you look twice and think! Great shot Sandy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you can't tell at first which end is up COOL and my favorite color of green

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy Carlson, this is playing with my head big time. Great shot. Made me stop and study.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Is it upside down? interesting the sky is at the bottom! and the branches reach down...

    ReplyDelete
  19. You had been looking at this both ways up. Simply brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Reversed sky, huh? Interesting to look down to look up! :)
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty, Sandy. Of course while you were out there you should have cut down that broken limb.
    And I don't have to tell you that you have your picture upside down. :-)
    Happy SkyWatching, you did good!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty shot. Is this an inverted photo of trees? Very creative.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow that is nice, thought it was upside down but then read someone saying nice reflection and figured it out. beautiful, love the colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well refresh my soul, that's GREAT!
    Aloha, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had to do a double take at first. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very well done. It changes perspective as I blink my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  27. And what a lovely pattern it is Sandy. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow this xould drive you nuts trying to figure it out LOL. Great shot and I'm still unsure of what exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful image, Sandy. I've really enjoyed it! I'm sure it's a reflection! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow thats so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  31. The light shines through nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Huh Sandy my head is still going sidewise now. hehehehe. Id like to think i am seeing reflection.

    Great shot! A mystery. :)

    Happy week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really good photo and interesting..

    Took me awhile to figure out if I was seeing reflection or an upside down photo...

    I'm pretty sure it's a reflection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a lovely photo. Green is my favorite color by far, beautiful!

    I tried to leave a comment re: Slowly but the comment-gods were not cooperating. Anyways, great poem and thought-provoking too.

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  35. How wonderfully green! A lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  36. A really cool shot, Sandy. I like the reflection.
    Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  37. It's right-side up! The branches arch over the still water of the pond, which reflects other trees and the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This shot with its use of color and and light and the way you have the trees reflecting in the pond are some of your best pics ever Sandy! I am awe of the pics you post! Thank You for sharing these and all the many others!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such a lovely SWF photo Sandy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Definitely worth a second look. Confusion reigns!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Upside down photo or reflection? Any which way, it's very nice. Love the green leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  42. wonderful wonderful shot here. i like the green. it shows life.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wonderful shot, Sandy! And yes, yellow rubber ducky looks exactly like my yellow ceramic ducky! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous5:04 PM

    That's some angle on that shot. It's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.