Wordless Wednesday: A Fluid Idea

IMG 7415

IMG 7416

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

52 Comments

  1. Emotions unfurl!
    Aloha, SandyGal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! Love the detail in the sewing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics and interesting title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so love seeing through your eyes! Marvelous post!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what makes me remember if I see a flag like this? It reminds me of a patriotic song which words like these:

    "United nations on the march,
    With flags unfurled"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. Reminded me of my hydraulics lab way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy that's amazing how you caught the flag in such detail as the wind must have been blowing it around. Great title too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos of the flags dancing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot....it made me get a little choked up thinking about my son in the military. Happy WW my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shapes of the flag!
    Attractive sequence indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely angles of the flag. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:52 AM

    Flag is swaying in the wind with pride :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked the title.
    Cool shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just fantastic!
    brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting perspective. I like these images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, very interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how it unfurls catching the breeze like a sail.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing perspective! As an expat American, these beautiful photos are especially meaningful. Thank you.

    Cheers from England!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love the sunshine and colours in these!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgheous photos and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You've caught the motion in this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great captures! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully caught. I love the fluid lines.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Summer Stock Sunday is starting soon - come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful, colorful, and patriotic. It's cool to be patriotic again!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy WW! Way cool display of patriotic vision.

    I invite your blog readers to enjoy the penultimate Bear Hug with us...

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahh, now this is a unique take on a classic angle. I'm not sure I've seen one shot straight up the flagpole like this before. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful photo of the wind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow!! That is such a great photograph! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You sure have captured the beauty of a flag dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Superb images.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love seeing creative work involving the American flag, this was lovley.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great angle on these photographs. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Excellent captures, I really like the angle and the fluid look of them.
    Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. i havent got a chance to ride on a hot air balloon
    i got an award for you sandy
    http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2009/05/interesting-blog-award.html
    hope you like it
    have a great day and happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  37. beautiful compositions!

    ReplyDelete
  38. there is always something special about the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  39. there is always something special about the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  40. That's an incredible shot. Your perspective is so brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  41. a stunner in concept,composition and execution!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great angle shots! I am going to have to try that out sometime. . . I keep trying to get the flag straight out but by time as I click on it, it is partly folded. I LOVE the folds in this angle!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow, Sandy,
    that was a special breeze you managed to capture perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I absolutely love your flag Sandy! Our Canadian one pales by comparison, at least in my opinion. This is a glorious capture of... Old Glory. Well done.

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  45. The colors and the passions are alive in this flag! Well Done Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  46. The rose below is stunning, but I have to say, this is a new take on the flag. Totally creative, fresh and exciting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love taking pictures of flags, and these are gorgeous!!!

    My post, hereHave a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous5:01 PM

    Fun taking photos of flags. And hard, too. The delay sometimes is too long with my camera for the flag to be in focus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.