Wordless Wednesday: Birthday Candles

IMG 6390

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

63 Comments

  1. That is a great shot. You could make a birthday card out of it, with a one liner in it, like "Let your light shine." Or, "Spark up some fun on your birthday."

    Or something like that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candles look good enough to eat. Happy birthday to somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lovely macro shot Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Happy WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it yours? :)
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A creative and colorful shot! I would like a slice of that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:39 PM

    What a cheerful image - colorful, and for a happy occasion, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the happiest happy birthday cake I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the candles with letters-fun idea and great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. those letter candles are great! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brava!
    Joyous and tasty, Sandy. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Words are unnecessary, as this photo is doing all the talking. Yes, you can make a card out of it .. it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Lovely, am sure the one celebrating the birthday is ecstatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A joyful and colored composition, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time to see such candles. Hope someone had a terrific birthday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to say that I left comments from the clarinet post to the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these colors Sandy. Looks like someone had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday!!
    Whose birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colours!! Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that's a novel idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun and festive shot! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your birthday, Sandy? M ags over at her blog has posted some graffiti, I think you'll like it. Maggie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  23. who's the lucky celebrant?... like suzanne said, it will look great as a greeting card... i love the colors... and i surely would love to have a piece of that cake :)...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great candle-lighting shot! (I never quite catch those.) I'm not sure whose birthday it was, but happy birthday to them! And happy WW to you!

    I hope you can stop by my WW post and see what was in with my Cracker Jacks: http://tinyurl.com/dxrfcf

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a delightful shot! So dish... who's the guest of honor?

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful! the colours are great, the picture is indeed like a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous10:11 AM

    What a fun photo. Hope it was a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. colorful! like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a festive and bright shot. I just love it. I hope the birthday was a happy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous10:59 AM

    Looks yummy!!! Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. No fair not saying if it is your birthday. Happy birthday to whoever, then.

    Texas 'Roos

    ReplyDelete
  32. How marvellous. I've never seen candles that are shaped like letters. A wonderful idea.

    PS. Thanks for visiting my doggy blog and your nice words. Luca certainly is a playful so and so and has a pleasant fur to scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous1:44 PM

    I really like those candles. Cute and colorful. I also liked the idea of using this as a birthday card that one of the commenters said!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Colored as suitable for a birthday cake.
    I like the angle you chose, it makes as if we make part of the party.

    Happy Birthday to the unknown Star of the Day from France.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Very colorful...and good job with the flames...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful! I wish I could have those candles on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  37. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Was everyone singing?

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love those candles! They just look so happy! Did you have a birthday recently? If so I hope you enjoyed yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous5:01 PM

    Makes me want a piece of cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Are they yours? Lovely bright flames with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Yap!It's cool :).realy nice colors.Wishing you well

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Yap!It's cool :).realy nice colors.Wishing you well

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love this picture and am so happy I stumbled upon it because...today is my birthday!!! Thanks Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I got so excited about the birthday cake picture- I forgot to ask...is it your birthday too? If so- Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Sandy! Mary told me about your blog b/c my WW today is graffiti. I think it's great that your book is from CT-that's my home state. Once I become gainfully employed again I think I'm going to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Happy Birthday to you if it's your and if not to whoever had a birthday with such great candles! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous10:35 PM

    OOoh I want to spell some candle words!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous11:40 PM

    That is a colorful and bright cake. Hope someone had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  50. YUMmmmmmmm Birthday Cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great shot Sandy! I agree with the first commenter....this would make a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy birthday!

    I love the colors in this shot and the reverse look at the words.

    Peace - D

    ReplyDelete
  53. That is a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  54. a wonderful photo - all birthdays should be so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi sandy! if it's your birthday allow me to greet you in bold letters HAPPY BIRTHDAY! though late but i assure you that it comes from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Great photo! We mentioned it on Tell Me Thursday this week. Hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such beautiful candles I've never seen! Really very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm guessing it was your birthday Sandy. Hope it was a very happy day and wishing you many more to come. I am honored to know you!

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh that is a fabulous shot! Well done. Perfect focus and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful candles. My hubby baked me a cake for my birthday last year and instead of Happy Birthday candles, he found I love you candles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. What nifty and colorful candles for this birthday celebration ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.