Wordless Wednesday: Summer Reading

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Remembering my teaching days, summer reading was always the very best!! Enjoy, Sandy, you've earned it!! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading _Wild Swans..._

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh, never heard of this...i need to look it up...i read a ton this summer...all fun reading though to take a break...smiles.

    first day back tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it? I'm always looking to add new books to my to-read list. Right now, I'm enjoying The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards - 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read his 'A Land More Kind Than Home' just this summer and much enjoyed it; meant to see if he had more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cover page.
    Happy WW and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Hope you're enjoying it - and the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.