Today's Flowers: Gerbera Daisy

ShopRite has the best flowers in the world as far as I am concerned.  Whatever I get there lasts for days upon days in the vase, and everything I plant comes back to say hello.  I bought this daisy today because I like yellow very much and I have been wondering why it's so hard to buy yellow clothing.  Anybody know?  I don't.  This is the color of summer and sunshine and wealth.  Why don't we wear it more often?  In its softer shades, it makes everyone look good.  Yellow is good for everything but cars.  It is a happy color (just ask the Wal-Mart people) and we need more of it.

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. i cannot say i look good in yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this time of year fun for flowers! These flowers always remind me of the circus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this time of year fun for flowers! These flowers always remind me of the circus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this time of year fun for flowers! These flowers always remind me of the circus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Lovely shot. Yellow is the colour of sun and life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flower and beautiful color!! Terrific capture for the day, Sandy, as always! Hope you have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was a kid I always wore yellow.
    I loved the color.
    And a few days ago I was thinking the same thing. I have to get back to wearing yellow.
    Wow! We sure think alike lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, think I'll go take a photo of my anniversary flowers from hubby they are pink and yellow and white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow is my favorite color because of the reasons you mention so much better than I ever have. I wear it sometimes, but I think it's a hard shade for people to wear as it tends to fade complexiouns (I don't care anymore ;>) and it makes me feel good.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerberas are like sun! it can surely brighten someones day or cheer someone up!

    Send Flowers and Gifts to Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.