Wordless Wednesday: How Do You Like My Hair?

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

23 Comments

  1. Your "hair" is simply stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Man never looked so pretty



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome fellow. Needs a comb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wild hairdos like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha. he's got hair like me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. made me laugh. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great start for my day, Sandy!! Thanks for the giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Very rollicking and eccentric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love my hair to have this volume!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely an unusual hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that was kinda' dumb ...of course I meant 'neat' in the slang sense of my too-long-ago youth...not the dictionary definition!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Medusa would be envious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :D :D Great caption for the wonderful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo,Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful
    magical
    wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous10:54 PM

    What a lovely hairstyle he has!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome find!
    Hugs
    MastHoliday

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm enjoying the comments ahead of mine, Sandy. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohh, a brilliant post, a great find!
    thanks for sharing.
    :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.