Wordless Wednesday: Power

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. I don't want to meet the giant baby who teethes on that!



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  2. And power it is! Hope your week is going well, Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! Sculpture and industrial elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloudia's comment cracked me up. I love the way you framed the boat and the smokestacks in the opening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice interesting sculpture. Reading your previous posts, it must be around Providence in Rhode Island.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I would like to get that thing rolling down a hill somewhere. I bet it would go a long ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an interesting sculpture...is that its title? the unbroken circle...even with all parts not the same....there is power in that...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the composition of this photo. Nice!

    Happy Wednesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool photo and in focus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cool sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOAH! That's a striking piece. I always associate power with more sharp lines, though. To me,rounded edges represent a softer energy, even with imposing structures like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo,Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makes an amazing frame both for the sky and for the power plant in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.