Skywatch Friday: If I Could Paint a Dream...


Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. Have been using your former amazing beach shot for my desktop image.....now THIS ONE!!!!


    Keep them coming, dear Sandy!!!!

    *Applause*


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° > <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! silvery. blue. soft. light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible capture, Sandy!! Awesome!! You can almost hear the roar of the sea and the clouds are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh spookily interesting - is that a description?? Everything is coming at you from an angle - you begin to wonder what is round the headland

    Cathy @ Still Waters


    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. between the waves and the clouds...and the light...this is an amazing shot...almost surreal...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you can photograph it! Beautifully...it would be my perfect dream too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WISH I COULD JUST PAINT. I LOVE ART WORK. HOWEVER, I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT PAINT SOME OF MY DREAMS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to paint my dreams too:) Especially one of these stunning views!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why painters love seascapes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is indeed a mesmerizing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you've captured a dream with this shot, Sandy! It's really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This ~ Is ~ Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like a painting and dreamy at that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful silvery waterscape!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is too beautiful. Looks surreal. I've been taking sky pictures just for fun. When I see yours I recognize true talent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Beautiful sky,life is a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you just did. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another beautiful sky photo - looks to be the same place as your more recent sky photo.

    Thanks for visiting - the letter I shared was the actual reply form the Queen's Lady in Waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.