Skywatch Friday: Dimly, Now

From May 28, 2012
Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. A photo that needs no words to speak volumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only repeat what EG has written!! Have a beautiful day, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shadows and light interplaying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful deep grays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sky at night is so mysterious. You captured that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful photo,Sandy!Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with EG Camera Girl's comment 100%

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Such wonderful crack of the clouds, letting the sun light out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. B&W photos look so moody to me. Ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image will stay with me!
    Thank you for showing me
    what my eyes do not see
    for themselves.


    Wishing YOU
    a happy Valentine's Day from Honolulu, Sandy
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° > <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Otherworldly, love it.

    My first SWF went ok except that I was 45 minutes late cuz I had the post still in "draft" mode. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A realy beaytiful shine. No matter how dark, there will always be a glimmer of light.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely silvery image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:20 PM

    So wonderfully moody and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dim now, but brighter days to come soon! It's a mysteriously lovely sky right this minute though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Incredible fascinating contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful composition of lights, shades and sky full of poetry, exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.