Wordless Wednesday: Meet Gregor Samsa


From June 3, 2012
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

20 Comments

  1. What a handsome fellow!! Great markings or is that just the suit he's wearing??? Fun capture for the day, Sandy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregor, I see your soul in your eyes. . .


    Aloha from Honolulu,
    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome bug. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting insect, leaves me speechless and wordless for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes..charming.
    NOT.
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks lovely...... as long as he doesn't climb on me!
    We have nothing like it over here.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lotta bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bug. I like those eye-shaped patches on its back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gregor looks a little fierce here sandy lol,
    Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah, he's gorgeous. I only recently read "his book" because our grandson and g-dil talked about naming their house "pet" Gregor when they were in Mexico ... everybody looked at me funny when I asked why ....(so now I have to brag to you that I get it... pitiful huh ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great macro.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an amazing creation.
    I wouldn't even see it in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bug!

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute bug, great capture!

    p.s. love your new profile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh.. I'm not sure if I really would like to meet him.. :/
    I found an insect inside my flat yesterday and I barely could not.. but I managed to carry it out when I'd caught it in an empty paper roll, with one opening on the on side :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I barely could not carry it out (I was meant to say)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, he seems so big! But very handsome, looks like he is dressed to go out.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.