Wordless Wednesday: Unwrap Me



From December 17, 2011


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Oh yes, I sure would like to.;))
    Have a lovely day dear Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wonder what flavour this one is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tempting. I'd stir my tea or coffee with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It lost it's color, no wonder the plea to unwrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes indeed! I can hear that all the way to Seattle! Great shot for the day, Sandy! I do hope your week is going well!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool photo, I like the candy cane in the background too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, if you insist! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting shot! yummmm....

    PS: Mr. Cheddar is looking for your vote! If you can, please stop by at:

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=pu.160254954019204&type=1

    and like/vote for the Chedster!

    Cheers, Geraldine and Mr. Cheddar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this. I think the subtle colors add to the 'Unwrap me' appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an interesting and great shot.
    A candy cane looking in the close up, like it's in ice.Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks quite inviting. I'm also curious about the flavor...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas, Sandy!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - the light hitting it is absolutely divine!

    Happy Christmas, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet LIGHT!


    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh, awesome photo Sandy! It looks like a poor candy cane,like it has been through something. The light in this makes it awesome!
    Lovely solstice to you
    and holidays too ~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good subject for the season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.