My World Tuesday: The Beat Goes On

Sylvia and I are working together to continue My World Tuesday because so many people from around the world have expressed a desire to continue this worthwhile meme.  In response to some suggestions from a few different corners of the world, we are calling it Our World Tuesday.  We've created a rudimentary Blogger blog and set up an Inlinkz account.

We teachers are all about collaboration and group projects, so folks who want to create banners, badges, FB accounts, and guest posts need only let us know.  This is about all of us, after all.  So bring it on.

Klaus, thanks for the inspiration.

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I'm glad you and Sylvia are continuing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s great. Looking forward to it! :) LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ! Thanks for continuing !I'll think about a logo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice gesture dear Sandy (and Sylvia), I guess he touched many hearts...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Sylvia are great! You two were great before but are even more so now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much to you and Sylvia. I'm very happy that you are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Thank you so much! I'm so glad we will be able to remember Klaus and keep on inspiring each other every week. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:57 AM

    I can set up a Facebook page for Our World if you want?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.