Wordless Wednesday: A Quiet Place

Post a Comment

19 Comments

  1. It looks cool and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that is amazing - a place i would like to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place! We can all use one of those, particularly these days! Beautiful capture for the day, Sandy, as always! Have a lovely tomorrow!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place of tranquility and meditation. So inviting...
    Have a lovely mid week dear Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful place to relax, recharge and rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Is this gorgeous or what?!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting relic of a bench. I bet it could tell many stories of quiet moments taken here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah leaves-it's so nice to have them back...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very peaceful too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, I can see hiding in there with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:13 AM

    woowwwiee...
    So peaceful amidst nature's colors..love the bench and the silence it emanates from the pic itself!! Beautiful..which is this place?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does look like a nice place to spend a little time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes so peaceful and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could spend an hour or two reading there. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic, what a wonderful and relaxing place!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6:17 AM

    WHat a fabulous old bench.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to be sitting there, this is so cool! Something really unique.

    Have a wonderful day, G

    PS: A big 'thank you' for telling me about Julia Cameron (via a comment) thanks to that mention, I am now on page 25 of my novel! Her suggestions were most helpful. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I dibs it. Me and my book. Leave me alone. What a nice peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.