Header Challenge: Give me the Night



"Into the night" is a header challenge times 10 for me. I am lousy at night photography. I took a walk through my albums for something that would keep me from being a total wallflower this week, and I came across the above image of a bridge in New York, though I can't say which one. This is one of those bored-passenger-wonders-what-will-happen-if-she-shoots-that shots. Eh. The carousel above is a highlight of the Bethlehem Fair for my daughter. Every year I try to get it right. I only hope the fair will stay in business a few more years!

Please click the links above to visit the blogs of the fine folks who are part of the header challenge!

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. I just knew that second photo was of a carnival. It is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do just fine -- even when you don't think so! Great shots for the day and Love the night shot! Hope your week is going well!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. you certainly captured movement in that shot...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great shot. I have trouble with night shots too but you captured it well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All this and oysters too!




    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  6. The carnival shot is great fun!

    And speaking of fun, thanks for your fun contribution to this week's Limerick-Off. :)
    Mad Kane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you got the feeling of the ferris wheel!!! It is great!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, the rotating, corkscrewing motion is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real spinner this one Sandy, nice going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful light effects, really a nice image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I like both shots : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its not easy taking moving light images and you have done a great job here. You really get a sense of action and excitement well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of all the weeks for me to miss last week was not it, this week would have been, should have been the one I took a powder on. Rarely am I up after dark anymore, not a lot of lights in the country and a dorky little camera to boot. So your pictures to me are just fine! In fact I love the squiggles in your header, they are so joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I was able to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandy: I also have problems with some night shots. You picked a neat one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats a great shot of the ferris wheel.
    The colors came out very distinct and separate. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.