Header Challenge: Speed

Rising to the head-banger challenge of speed this week, I have come up with these.  Here is a young man who was cruising along the intracoastal waterway on his surfboard. He went back and forth about a million times before his mother called him home for dinner.




From Topsail, April 2011

Then, along came this little ol' beauty, which also motored along pretty quickly with the help of the wind.  (The kid with the surfboard needs to maybe borrow one of his mom's sheets so he can put on a few more miles next time.)
From Topsail, April 2011
After a few short seconds, the boat was behind the cover of some brush on one of those little islands that punctuate the intracoastal.  The image tells you why Topsail is Topsail.  It's so easy to hide if you're a pirate!
From Topsail, April 2011
Across the street and on the beach, my daughter and her funny little Dachshund sped ahead of me to get some exercise and have some fun.
From Topsail, April 2011
Please speed along to the other headbangers DaveLannyimacGailsman, and Tom-fishing guy ato see how they make do… for their headers.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. You are a fast woman. tee hee.. Good shots of speed. I love the way the sailboat is partially hidden behind the little island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top photo has it's twin at my site today! Coincidence?




    Warm Aloha from Honolulu


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect post to depict speed. I love that last image of your daughter and pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Speed shots Sandy, Water is a super speed item, sail away too.
    Header - such a neat shot, nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the one with the sails in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had the beach to yourselves, great take on speed. I love the one of your daughter and her dog racing away down the empty beach such freedom.

    From Dave the headbanger you missed out of the list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad just typing error and me being cheeky lol. But thank you and my dog cracks me up all the time lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.