What the Chocolate Said

IMG 2311

IMG 2310

IMG 2308

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. All good thoughts AND you have delicious chocolate to eat too!! What could be better. Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. good advice...I read my horoscope not cause I believe in it but for good ideas to try. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And experts are now saying that the dark chocolate may actually be beneficial to one's health! Perk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore dove which just melts faster than anything in my mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew that chocolate was intelligent and perceptive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some very wise chocolate, and I'll bet it tastes good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MUST HEED CHOCOLATE!



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:47 AM

    Chocolate is never wrong, is it? Lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Does have lovely messages and make good photos!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great chocolates and wonderful messages!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you said, Great, let me get my jacket. I hear you calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can learn a lot from a box of chocolates! Sweet!!!!

    Happy Weekend Sandy, G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dove is always full of great advice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.