Wordless Wednesday: Light the Way

IMG 0916

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

40 Comments

  1. It's beautiful the way the light shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I havent posted it yet but I shot a twin of this light this past weekend ... love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:09 PM

    I love the twinkle in the eye of the top star...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shot, Sandy! Love it! Enjoy your day -- well, evening -- just looked at the clock!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot Sandy. You continue to light the way for many people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I have one of those-bought it in plymouth I think years ago. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you: projects beams of light.



    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful picture! Perfect for today..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if this will induce more dreams about lanterns in my garden. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very nice shot. I'm with Lisa. It's making me want to replant a garden and add lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shot! So well captured without any blur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so beautiful. Happy WW!

    My entries:
    Moms... Check nyo
    Yummy-as-can-be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great capture. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful photo.

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photo, I like the way the small bits of slight shine through and define the shape of the lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hard to tell if it's a tower or a candle lamp. Nice tricky capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, oh... very nice capture! :-)


    Got an iPhone? Come join my new meme for favorite apps. every Monday @MommyWizdom

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very very nice that is! Such soft light it would add to a room or outdoor patio...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, this is a lovely image, so refined, so transparent.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous5:30 AM

    wonderful night capture

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice capture -- I love the light.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the lantern..nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful capture. I have such a difficult time getting good low light shots, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the designs and patterns. I am still working on capturing good night/light shots. You have mastered it !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sandy: May the light of a single candle bring understanding to ones life.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is so beautiful, a magical shot!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The photo appeals to me so much, as I love the light... :)

    http://ourlittlecornerofparadise.blogspot.com/2010/02/flocks-of-pigeons-at-barleycorn.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it. very appealing photo.

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  29. This reminds me of our luminaria here in New Mexico. If everyone lit just one little candle...the light would come through somehow, no?

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's hard to capture night photos, this one is brilliant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Sandy, that is a beautiful lantern. Is it just in the village or at someone's house? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's a beautiful lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That makes such a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the detail only captured in teh dark.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sandy this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.