Wordless Wednesday: Do You See What I See?

IMG 0541

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

54 Comments

  1. I see a cross : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see a person with funny nose scratching his back to the pole!!..he he..do u see the same?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see footprints in the sand, and Jesus hanging on a cross. Awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful an tremendous: I see a man tied up and stabbed with a spear!
    Thanks for this nice idea!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee whiz! I thought it was a mermaid on the mast of a ship. . .

    WHAT did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  10. depends. what DO YOU SEE????

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see the cross, and he shadow of His body, and footprints in the sand. The great picture reminds me of this story:

    One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
    Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

    In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets, other times there was only one.

    This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could only see one set of prints.

    So I said to the Lord:
    "You promised me Lord that if I followed you, You would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, dear Lord, when you were needed the most, have you not been there for me?"

    The Lord replied:
    "Ah, but the years when you have only seen one pair of footprints, my son - that's when I was carrying you."

    ReplyDelete
  12. You showed us transcendence, Sandy!



    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good eye. The picture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fascinating reminds me of the rosbach ink test. we see what we are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great site you have here. I have a travel blog myself which I hope to be a top resource for vacation destination information.

    I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other.

    Please let me know if this is possible.

    Jason
    ThatVACATIONfeeling.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see the shadow of a lizard but I'm guessing that's not what I'm supposed to see. Cool shot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am I the only one who sees a bow and arrow?

    Of course, I see what everyone ele sees, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see a man with long legs, limbering up and about to dance :D the branch gets an extension from its shadow, forming a cross.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see that I have more questions than answers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. an angel ;)

    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A man hanging on the cross.. That is one neat picture ;)

    Kudos! I played as well -> http://www.reejane.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely! Lovely capture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I see Jesus on the cross. What a lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep, I see a person in the shadow. It's amazing the transformations a bit of light and shadow can do to a shape.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous1:46 AM

    I see a stick in the sand casting a shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The stick Looks like half a cross or a word but the shadow reminds me of an elephants trunk or a spigot.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also saw what Patrina saw.
    Great image, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great shot, Sandy. I also saw what Patrina saw..

    Thanks for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  31. At first I saw a cross then later a mermaid!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great shot -- good eye to spot this.

    ReplyDelete
  33. It all depends. If you see a youngster in such a hurry to go fishing that they jumped over the stick and left their shadow behind then we see the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I saw a cross but then I think I see an elephant's trunk? Very interesting find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous11:28 AM

    Oh my, all I can say is thank you Lord for giving us your Son so that he could die for our sins. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I see Jesus on the cross. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday now that the stress of the holidays is over!

    <a href="http://www.momspective.com/ni-how-kai-lan/>THIS will make you giggle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  38. A serpent with its back arched .. and one wing elevated to help balance him of course ..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello Sandy! again you have a sensational picture :-)HAPPY WW!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I see a little exercise guy, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Brilliant WW shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I see a dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  43. thats an awesome shot! perfect!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  44. Well. It was interesting to read all of the above comments with all of their thoughts. I see a man resting against a stick or wall. What a great eye you have to be able to capture this shot ! Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I saw a man kissing the cross.

    A wonderful day to you Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I see a person standing there as well, pretty Cool Sandy! Happy WW one day late (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I see footprints in the sand, and Jesus hanging on a cross. Awesome picture!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  48. i see like a shadow of a kid running..

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I suppose you do lack the imagination, NellJean. Nobody forced you to come here or to comment. No need to be unpleasant. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  51. See the reason I like wordless posts is that they engage me. Can't be a spectator, you have to participate.

    Of course there's always the option of coasting on past 'em. You can coast on past life too, if that's what suits you. I feel truly sorry for those that do though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.