Wordless Wednesday: Voyeur

butterfly, topsail

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

57 Comments

  1. butterflies do get around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be me in the insect world. Watching and waiting to see what happens next in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh what a beauty Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the photos. This one is interesting to get a close up like that without them flying away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shot, Sandy...thanks so much for capturing this elusive lovely
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... who's the voyeur here? The photographer or the subject? Marvelous photo either way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So who's watching who? Lovely shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful butterfly Sandy. I just realized that your WW post I visited earlier was an old one. For some reason that's the one that showed up on the link at the WW site today. I'm glad it did because that cow was great and I think I had missed it before or maybe just didn't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shot like that requires no words, Sandy.



    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beautiful butterfly. Looks like it is brown? I don't think I have ever seen one quite that color. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In fifth grade, I actually did a report on these little guys! I think of that every time I see a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is beautiful!

    I had to take this down last week because I posted it on the wrong day ... so, here it is again ... Princess D's Weekend of Fun: http://tinyurl.com/ydzf5r5

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could imagine having wings like that in proportion to your body size, and gliding along and landing safely. We think they are so light and , but bet they'd feel pretty heavy before long. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shot of the butterfly. I am glad it paused long enough for you to take a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the effect! Looks like a subtle water color tint as in oldtime photographs..

    ReplyDelete
  16. So is the photographer being the voyeur of the butterfly, or the butterfly the voyeur of the photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. He looks as if he's been painted with a dripping brush.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous!

    I brought with me an Anchor, please come and see!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous2:56 AM

    fantastic capture. well done

    ReplyDelete
  20. ;0)
    The detail is splendiferous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful capture Sandy!
    The detail is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another wonderful shot! The title has a double meaning: the voyeur is the butterfly or maybe us watching him through your lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Peaceful solitude as the butterfly watches the world go by. Nice capture Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. As always, very nicely captured.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Excellent capture.

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is so beautiful. I have a butterfly up too.

    Wordless Wednesday - Pirates' Strumpet

    it's possible google reader dropped my feed again

    http://vanessavkilmer.com/?feed=rss2

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful butterfly! I wouldn't mind seeing one flying around, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous10:51 AM

    fantastic capture Sandy..

    Also i love your consistency in creativity...
    i hit a block past few days and for the first time (after talisman) could not write my OSI...sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Butterflies and Barns but remember today is Mickey Mouses birthday Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous12:07 PM

    I always enjoy butterflies and the freedom they remind me of ... thx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a superb shot! Flutter by, little butterfly.


    http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/11/ww-picture-isnt-clear-but-message-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful capture, I think almost everyone likes to watch butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  34. what a great capture :) beautiful!

    u may view mine too here

    ReplyDelete
  35. it lookslike a monster with a smiling black mouth

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good capture. I have been seeing so many butterflies lately, but never when a camera is any where near me!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love that photo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just loved this picture, Sandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like so much this beautiful image, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just goes 2 show there r a few things too beautiful for words!!Now chk my new poem.Posted after a long time

    ReplyDelete
  41. That's a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  42. butterflies are really beautiful. sad though that they have a short lifespan.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Butterflies are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. How lovely she is in all those leaves! I must admit I wonder if I would ever have seen those pretty wings at all in so much green.

    Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous6:27 PM

    I LOVE Butterflies! Fabulous shot Sandy~

    ReplyDelete
  46. what a pretty flutter!

    ReplyDelete
  47. what a lovely pic of this very colorful butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  48. oh! it is a butterfly what kind? U must have a milkweed plant plant to feed on

    ReplyDelete
  49. the monarcs have flown to mexico lung ago here
    next year IO will get the seeds too late now

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is Fabulous Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is Fabulous Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.