Today's Flowers: A Peony for Your Thoughts

IMG 7778

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

41 Comments

  1. My thoughts are that this is a gorgeous peony. I love the water drops you've captured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you thoughts all day long for a peony like that one! Such a beautiful and delicate pink; it's the prettiest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! And the water droplets on those delicate pink blossoms help make it so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite flowers. Beautiful picture. I love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly beautiful! Beautifully perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture - and a brilliant title, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. better than any thought I could think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely drenched peony!
    I can't stop smiling at your punny peony title. :)

    My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My thoughts are..... what a jolly good photo and heading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It could be soft tissue paper. So delicate. Beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  11. peonies bring me so many memories of Decoration Day - of a bouquet that lasts a long time, of a clean and simple fragrance love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photo - and I love the title!

    Great post for Today's Flowers!
    Valkyrien

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely delicate peony, so beautiful.

    Have a great day,
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous peony. The spots of wet give it a glorious elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...and a nicle for your...great shot of the flower,so lovely and dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Peonies were beautiful this year even though they struggled with all the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh to be as lovely as your peony...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandy, thank you for stopping by. This is a classy and delicate looking Paeonie. They are such grand flowers. You have taken a very appaeling picture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. this almost looks like it could be silk or a very fine linen. Or tule. So delicate... really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the color and the detail are so crisp and amazing! WOW! one of your best yet My Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty! Such a delicate shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A bouquet to you, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photo! I love the water droplets that you could capture!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A lovely and refined image, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. it actually look so unreal because of its beauty. nature gives us the best masterpiece in many forms.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely lovely pink flower. I like its delicate pink petals and water drops on them. Beautiful photo, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty and delicately captured. One of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  28. those raindrops add more beauty to the flowers...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sandy your peony is gorgeous. I love the rain drops shining on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sandy: A cute play on words and a beautiful flower. That one is the same color as my big plant.

    ReplyDelete
  31. One gorgeous pink peony!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous. I posted peonies, too. I love them so! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Peonies - ah, my grandmother - she was wonderful woman and loved peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sandy, thank you, this Peony was exactly what I needed to see.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great shot and beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  36. As I am sitting here in a sweat, I am thinking about how cool and damp it was the day you took this photo. The kind of day I so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I LOVE peonies. Too bad they last such a short time. And the fragrance, divine! Lovely pic Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Truly a beauty of a peony. The image is just perfect - kissed by rain.

    ReplyDelete
  39. So incredibly lovely. If one can capture a delicate sweetness of femininity in a flower, I believe you have done so with this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.