Skywatch Friday: Bending Over Backwards

IMG 7738

Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

63 Comments

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM

    How graceful and resourceful are these grains. I'm enjoying your deep blue sky, as I've not seen that in many days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saying was walls have ears. Your wonderful sky has them also.
    I love the way you capture every day objects and show them at their best.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully composed image. Oh your skies are so blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed that the wheat is nearly ready to be harvested! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:52 PM

    I love the texture of this shot, and the graceful bend to the stem. Looking out my window right now, I sure don't seem that lovely blue. And if I remember right from the noon weather, you proably already have the rain we are waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what amazing amount of detail and that blue sky looks lovely! We need some of that blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous! The simplicity is very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simplicity works for me. Am having a hedgehog association here. Nice work! Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's gorgeous Sandy. Almost looks like a braid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the artistic "BEND" of this capture. beautiful.
    have a wonderful weekend sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is truly special! Incredible composition, just fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like it hurts. :) lol Would me anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos and what a neat blog Joe Todd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that a weather thing? Was it windy? Beautiful capture... LOVE the blue. It has depth, like the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our corns have more herd instinct as you could see on my third pic after the windmills.
    Your pic is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful view of the sky to celebrate Sky Watch Friday, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there,

    Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog.

    Love this picture!!, Simple but o so nice!!

    Well done!!

    Greetings from NL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful...I love the composition....and the detail...a view of every day things in a different way is so refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh! Beautiful. Great contrast and great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Creative shot! Love the blue sky and the soft bend :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those colours and curves; that's a stunner of a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting shot. Love the wheat grass against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bending with the wind is what we all have to try to stay upright in life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. ...so as not to break. Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an artistic look at the clear blue sky. Perfect title for this photo. Happy Skywatch Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Simple and beautiful...Great composition. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How uniquely, unique! A new way of looking at wheat waving in the wind.
    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Extraordinary out of the ordinary -a really nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this simple but wonderful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sandy: What a neat capture of the grass in the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Impressive capture!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very lovely and unusual image, Sandy. I like that blue sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. amazing how beautiful closeups are of nature!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bending goddess of bounty!
    aloha, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great sky shot, I like the simplicity. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  36. thanks for visiting my blog
    these are the pictures I like the most
    great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous1:14 AM

    Bending beautifully towards sunlight! :)

    Have a good weekend Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. a brilliant image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Deepest blue! Really warm or really cold?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sturdy stuff - as long as a crop circle doesn't come along.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the artistic blend of your picture.

    Australia:Quadrat in Focus

    ReplyDelete
  42. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind - The answer is blowing in the wind. Bob Dylan Must have visited you or maybe he took a trip here where the wind is always blowing. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh Sandy, you take my breath away each time I visit your site. Your pictures and the way you express yourself is so beautifully done. I dropped over just to see what you are up to, you have brightened my day in this dreary weather.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ooh I like that, great shot. You have an amazing imagination for pictures and always make me go wow!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great shot, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh, Nice. I am so jealous. I wish i could take those kinds of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Sandy, this is more than the wind doing this bending! More than wind and sun seeking too?
    Happy Sky Watching, I am doing a roast of my midwest friends today on JIM'S LITTLE BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  48. That is one cool shot, Sandy...

    They look so graceful against that deep, blue sky... lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  49. It seems like the rice plant. Do I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  50. How did I miss that? It's a neat shot!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Perfect detail of the grains against the blue sky - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow very beautiful photo shot of the grains.

    ReplyDelete
  53. That's perfect. What a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  54. These stalks are like dancers bending and forming themselves to the dance. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful mathematical perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful in its simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  57. two thumbs up to this shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.