Wordless Wednesday: Quinnipiac Bobcats

IMG 5927

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

30 Comments

  1. I love the perspective of this shot. I love the way you have caught the glassy look of the polished hardwood floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! It takes a minute to come into focus from that angle when you first see it, but it's nice before and after.

    (WVU has the same colours!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool. It took me a minute to figure it out too but very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured it out straight off, but it's still a great composition. I find it's usually more interesting to fill up the frame with part of something than to try to get it all and have a lot of extraneous stuff in the background.

    Which is exactly what you've demonstrated here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting essay on how perspective mediates our views! aloha, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Nice colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could make out what or rather where the shot was taken from the first comment. Unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an interesting photo, took me a while to figure out what I was seeing. fun exercise in perception.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i miss those artistic shots! im back and it's just great to bloghop again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh i like this! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting angle! enjoy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very dynamic feeling even if there are no people present.
    It is the angle that creates that almost dizzy effect.
    Very original, different.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot Sandy. I love the perspective

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quite stunning. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shot - I love the down low angle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, those kind of bobcats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Wonderful take!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will I surprise you, Sandy, telling you that I'm certainly the only one to make Google researches to know what are the bobcats ? : )
    And I've figured out !
    Fortunately, it wasn't absolutely wordless !
    Nice picture of a small part "of the whole team".

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Proof that there are interesting things all around us, we just need to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:49 AM

    Neat angle, you've made something ordinary something new and unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you make a bobcat look glamorous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. At first glance, it looked like pop art. I enjoy the composition... I wasn't sure what it was at first, it could have been a college sweatshirt, but then I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous9:43 PM

    I wouldn't have known if you didn't say. In my school it was the Pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked the shot immediately but had to read the comments to find out what it really was. Photos like this are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous4:38 PM

    I Sandy, I'm very curious about wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.