Weekend Snapshot: Geometry Lessons in Brooklyn




Weekend Snapshot

Post a Comment

63 Comments

  1. That's a great shot Sandy. It almost looks like string. Cool the way you can see the flag in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the strong diagonals, I'm wondering how you got that shot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your geometric shot. Must've been tricky, not easy.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:35 PM

    WOW! Blue sky with that nice looking angle of the bridge! Stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a work of art and what a shot! Great angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cables make a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always admired the beauty of Brroklyn Bridge from Georgia O'Keefee's paintings. But your photo has a different beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lines in this picture.
    The title is fitting it real well.
    Enjoy the week ahead Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cool shot Sandy!!

    I have to admit, I'm kind of jealous of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very interesting photo...love it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely work of art! great idea to shot it from an angle like that. my WS entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:38 PM

    awesome shot of course,as always...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops...i have forgotten those geometry rules. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright blue of the sky behind all those angles! Neat shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Very great shot! I have heard so many great things about the Brooklyn Bridge.

    My WS are posted here and here. Please drop by if you have some time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow...COOL shot

    Please drop at my WS post also : in HERE Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy, this is one of the kinds of photos I like very much.
    Really a great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great one! I have had some similar with electrical wires. Beautiful blue sky also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You really captured the Geometry in this one!-excellent shot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous3:04 AM

    a beautiful shot taken at a perfect angle! i'll be extra mindful of bridges now! :D

    have a great week!

    Colorful Noodle Soup
    Off to the Farm

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. I love this one. There is so much beauty in technology of 100 years old. I hope the generations after us will have as much to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous3:28 AM

    excellent shot. well done

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous3:48 AM

    wow, great shots.

    my ws entry is posted here. hope you can visit. have a great week! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous4:01 AM

    Sandy, I'm wondering your work as artist and the words written on one side and the aesthetic feeling of your nicely for details - every honor - you're nicely - greeting - Steven may

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really great angle! I love the lines. And I love the yellow leaves in your previous pic as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous5:26 AM

    Interesting angle you took, Sandy. Made this shot so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A slightly dizzying picture. Great view.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You captured it really well!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an amazing shot! And your title makes a great comment on all those very well placed wires!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh what a tangled web we weave.... Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's a great shot, Sandy! Better than any shot I've taken from the shore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Or maybe it's a great zoom shot?

    ReplyDelete
  33. suspension bridges... i dont like to think about that too much (bridge phobia!)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Nice shot of that interesting strings...TC

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous10:47 AM

    Now that's what I call compositon! It brings out something unexpected in the subject. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous10:50 AM

    cool. great eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous11:38 AM

    Excellent picture, Sandy! So nice, too, that I own it. I think I do. I remember buying it on the way to get my car, after a great performance of Les Miserables.

    ReplyDelete
  38. thanks for the geometry lessons it is the first one I enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a great shot there, sandy! have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous1:03 PM

    oohh! you went to NY:) amazing angle!

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow, what a perspective! makes me dizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous3:02 PM

    wow! that bridge looks so magnificent. great shot sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fantastic line up on the shot...David would be in awe!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome perspective Sandy - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, I am also wondering how you got this shot. Great artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I was under the bridge on Saturday. I looked up and there it was!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow, what a good eye for angles!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is a wonderful shot. Love the angle. Sometimes the shot just presents itself.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous10:56 PM

    an awesome shot! looks tricky but i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. wow ... love the lines and the perspective, Sandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous11:21 PM

    I don't know if you do Blog Award,but I have one for you,because I thought your blog is so so cool!!!
    you can see my site for details, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous11:47 PM

    i like the details! nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous11:54 PM

    What a lovely perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lots of geometry in life. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous6:24 AM

    great shot!! i love how the lines intersect. its very geometric :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous8:48 AM

    I'd liked to have watched them put it together-amazing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  57. That's a great angle. It looks so massive.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Such mesmerizing complexity, Sandy. You could probably become hypnotized gazing at the intricacy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am in AWE of the pictures you take! The compostion is Perfect!

    Well Done Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the architecture and artistry of bridges. I have hords of bridge pics, too. I love how you framed it - geometry.

    Got me thinking.

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  61. GREAT photograph! Beautifully done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.