Wordless Wednesday: You So Wish You Could Do This (How to Be Cool)





Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Watching them soar is like watching dinosaurs fly. I like to see them dive too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be cool to fly away sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes!! I love it!! Terrific captures for the day, Sandy!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Away they go!
    Please share your images at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/08/drip-drip-with-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit afraid of heights. But with wings I guess I can overcome that. What lovely flights they're having. Thanks for capturing their bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yes! How perfectly dream-like in monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Nice sequence!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.