Today's Flowers: Big and Vibrant


Winter here:  very beautiful.
Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. nice to see healthy green-our palm leaves are all brown and dead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that wonderful green!! Thank you, Sandy! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!! Enjoy and give Adella and the doggies a big hug for me!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful light and color, Sandy!


    ALOHA
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all that green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see the green! I am surrounded by white, which I like also, but it is nice to see some green too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and vibrant green. Lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful details Sandy. Wishing you a very happy New Year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy...these are gorgeous photos.
    Makes me want to get out and about with my camera!! Lovely shots you took and shared with me, and I thank you for that. Happy New Year to you, friend....
    Hugs,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bursting on the scene, green blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.