Wordless Wednesday: Waiting for Music




Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. cool!



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° > <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I used to play clarinet, and I still write for it (for others to play).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant caption to this photograph :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like this interesting picture, beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can almost hear the music from the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky to have a musician in your family. I love live music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, Sandy!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an invitation shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, the clarinet, the bane of my 6th grade existence. I wanted to play the saxophone. The parents had a clarinet somebody gave them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caught in a moment when it wasn't being practiced!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried playing my sons flute and sounded horrible.
    I guess you have to have a technique to play and then its great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and detailed image, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am listening to classical music right now, so this image speaks volumes of tunes to me.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.