Today's Flowers: Vulnerable

From May 7, 2011


Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. ...those little ole ants sure do love those peony plants...
    Lovely soft image Sandy!
    Carletta's Captures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that soft image, too, Sandy -- right along with those ole ants! Hope you've had a lovely evening and enjoy your Sunday!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful shot! Loved the tiny little ant making his way to the top of the bud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:32 PM

    what a pretty capture. the ant is a lovely bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were an ant, I would love to spend time crawling around a great big peony. A pretty nice life...for an ant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:40 AM

    So beautifully captured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those shots that make you think you could take a bite out of a bud. Yummy peppermint comes to mind. Move over little ant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy,
    It sure takes lots of efforts to capture that moment. Ants move fast I remember!
    Great image!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picture and the ants love this flowers to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see it open!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes I noticed as well. Ants love peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving this shot!
    beautiful rose looks so fragile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...and such brilliant post title!
    i just noticed the little ant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous flower and I love the insect peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beauty Sandy,
    Off for 2 weeks Cruise to the Canary Islands – catch you when back my friend

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! :) And someone enjoy to sit on it.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful capture and such a fitting title.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got camelias blooming and can never get a peony to bloom...any ideas?
    The new id pic is for the new blog I've started, hope you'll drop by
    hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so tender.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We used to grow peonies back when we owned a house and garden =-- and I love them, but also I remember the little ants, which I don't so much. Your picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely flower in the dim light.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.