Wordless Wednesday: Ghosts

From August 20, 2011
Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. Ooooh! I love your ghosts! I'd better check to make sure my windows are locked! Terrific shot for the day, Sandy, as always!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you show presence!


    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >



    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a rocking chair to bring forth the wee ghosties . . .

    Sandy, 'though I'm no photographer by a long shot, I will search out some interesting, well lit place for My World and do my best to keep the interest going. It really is such a worthwhile meme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me think of "Psychose" the movie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lighting and shadows do make it look quite eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully haunting. Love it dear Sandy, have a great Wednesday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, ghosts need a rest too.
    very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please help me for Christ sake

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the Ghosts protect your NC property from the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, there is a haunting mood to this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a way with telling stories with a photograph.

    I see the ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cool is that!

    And speaking of cool, wowsa, that crab in your header choices, amazing! Are these guys biters? LOL I don't think I'd want to tangle with one of them.

    HUGS, G

    PS: Did you have any shakes from the quake where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the light on the empty seats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes probably beloved grandparents...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who's that sitting in that chair? Sandy.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see rocking people.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Beautiful shot, great mood. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandy by name and sandy by header. different view of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful picture -- in a ghostly way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfectly titled! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this has a peaceful lure to it.
    the rocking chair waiting for its rocker.
    I used to lull my children to sleep in one and it was very nice

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely picture...
    Regards from France,

    Pierre
    http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.