Wordless Wednesday: Summer, Haunting

hazylazygrotno

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

45 Comments

  1. Summer, haunting indeed! What a marvelous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is haunting - but in a good way. It looks surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing tall ships on the water in full sail. It makes my heart race and my imagination fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a classy photo, looks haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does indeed look moody and haunting. Gotta love a good haze with in the right setting. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that's one photo I wish I had! I would frame it and place it with my other beach things. . . Ü

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grand title for a super shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so beautiful! You captured a wonderful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:46 PM

    what beautiful composition! I love the boat and house together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy, you chose a perfect title for this photo. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photo! Love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic...are there pirates on that ship?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pirates, indeed! What a great pic. Quite spooky, too. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just can't decide if I want to be on the ship or in that house. Way cool.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow is this for real? It looks as though the ship is spectre captured in ice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. An air of mystery there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The end of summer that is bringing on these feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful image, it looks like an ancient print.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love that photograph, it could have bee taken many centuries ago, there is a certain enchantment over it. And it makes me miss Summer so much.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used to go "yatching" with friends...it's something I really miss!

    Mariposa's WW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish I was there! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic. As others have said, it looks like a pirate ship.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the perspective and haziness of this. It could be either a dream or a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just amazing !!! Nature is the best picture ever made...
    Besos from Spain ;O)
    Marta
    www.eraseunacasa.blogspot.com
    www.encasadetiagretel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic photo! You can just feel the mood from it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. a wiew from an old mmovie perhaps. :) I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful photo! Maybe it is the season; but it reminds me of the film "The Birds" ! Ha!! It just had that kind of coastal town look!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  28. This would make a great puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very idyllic! Both the house and the ship look so alike an adventure.. in a way.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a marvelous capture -- haunting, indeed! I love that ship.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is a great photo! Looks like someplace I'd love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  32. How wonderfully nostalgic looking.

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've missed your gorgeous photographs, having been AWOL for some time. This one does evoke a plaintive mood and I always was a sucker for plaintive moods.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is just an amazing Photo.
    One of the best tellig a natural story

    ReplyDelete
  35. *wordless* in da mist.






    love it!

    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glorious...and haunting...

    ReplyDelete
  37. it loked like you're back in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I know this wasn't a Topsail photo! Absolutely stunning...where was it taken? I'd love to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have no idea how I missed this one yesterday!! What an incredible shot! Haunting and mysterious, gorgeous and fantastic! Great place to write a mystery!! Love your composition that includes the boat!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow!!! what a place!

    ReplyDelete
  41. It makes me think of a pirates movie. Where was the great photo taken?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Now this is what I like. My dream come true. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.