Skywatch Friday: Moon over the Feed Store

IMG 5893

Skywatch Friday

Post a Comment

52 Comments

  1. That is a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture Sandy, I really like this shot.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love image and title!
    Do I see a little twinkle in the man in the moon's eye? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting! Love the shot. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Full Moon Over the Orchard! Great minds? Probably!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't "do" night shots so am very appreciative of them. It makes a lovely composition..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot of the moon. I have tried so many times and still can't get a decent shot. Hope yu have a wonderful day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue glow of the moon here. Terrific angle. Such an interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The moon was especially gorgeous this month. I like the eerie quality of the gable on the store with the moon shining above. Nice.
    Thanks for sharing, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic shot. it does appear like a blue lightbulb :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been a beautiful month for the moon even here in mostly cloudy Washington! Your shot is terrific! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only caught the moon once and it was only about 1/3 full back then and in the daytime. We have had too many clouds to see it other days as it got full. I like the angle of your shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot to say that I left a comment on all your posts back to last Sunday BYB post. Sorry I could not get by sooner -- the two rec room computers were down from the internet for all this time. Unfortunately, I can only read and not comment from my old computer but daily I do look at your posts and then come up here and comment when possible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a pearl of a shot. Little blue jewel in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well caught Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your composition of this shot, Sandy. Great SkyWatch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this shot. The blue cast around the moon gives it a magical quality.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very cool perspective. Love the blue haze around the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you must have held your camera very steady to get that shot. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful sky with the moon as the main character.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great moon picture. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the moon. This is a great shot. I always have such a hard time capturing it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like a great night! So clear you can see the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how brilliant the moon looks in this photo! It is another one of your amazing shots Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the light in this one, and how you've included the dimly lit building with the bright moon above. A beautiful photo, and a perfect Skywatch!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This has a harvest moon feel to it. And so vivid for such a dark night. Excellent Sandy.

    Hugs, G

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a beauty. That great moon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful night photo!

    ReplyDelete
  29. the moon has been greatly showing up these days displaying its own beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sandy, I like very much this wonderful picture.
    The moon seems to light the building: very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great shot!
    Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. ahh, the quiet beauty of a full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great shot - and a little bit spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the shot makes a change to shoot at night THANKS FOR SKYWATCH Don

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yaaay! The comment form is back! Now I can tell everybody how awesome I thought this shot is!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I found you from Sky Watch. Second time here. I love the moon shot!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The moon looks blue, I can sing "blue moon"...
    or "fly me to the moon" :)
    very original and nice photo!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great capture, Sandy! There's something wrong with Blogger this morning...lost my first comment! :(

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Cool shot, I tried to take some the other night too, I haven't checked to see how they turned out. Think I'll do that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous11:25 AM

    The Blue Moon. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  41. That is a neat shot, love the deep subtle colors and of course the big fat moon.

    ReplyDelete
  42. nice capture...reminds me of a spotlight in the sky (big brother) watching over us...lol.
    have a fab weekend.
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful in its simplicity. I love a moon shot.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous2:28 PM

    What a truly fantastic shot! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Wow. A picture like this makes me believe in the moon god.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Splendid! What a moon that was. Love the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great capture Sandy, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very cool photo! Love the angle of the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Wonderful perspective on this moon photograph!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous1:39 PM

    Nothing like the moon in the sky to make you wonder. Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  51. a blue moon bathing everything in gold light... how did you do that? *S*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.