Linky Love

This link loving in 2008 came from Works of the Poet:

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)

It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:

  • - One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
  • - Increase your Google PageRank fast
  • - Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
  • - Build your community
  • - Make new friends!
Maiylah

End Copy and Paste Here.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Good Sandy, thannk you for doing the meme! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k I am confused, How do I add my url and then I copy and paste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highlight and copy the instructions and the list up to my five tags. Paste in the Compose window of your blog (not HTML). Then add your blog name at the end and embed your URL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:54 PM

    hi sandy!
    done! I hope i did the right copying and pasting thing?
    Spreading the Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.