A Delightful Award: the Shameless Lion

Greg of Hasty Ruminations has awarded me the Shameless Lions Writer Circle Award. I'm delighted with this because Greg was one of the first persons to ever comment on Writing in Faith.

I like his blog very much. He's a good guy with an intelligent sense of humor and a keen eye for world politics, and he finds the best videos on YouTube, so have a look.


Here's how the award works: “Distribute this award to those people who have blogs we love and can’t live without, blogs where the writing is good and powerful. I thought interested members could kick things off by publishing the award on their own blog, naming five people they would like to give it to, and accompany the image with three things they believe are necessary to make writing good and powerful. The recipients then do the same, passing it on to five other people, and so on.”

I include my blog roll to the left, "Beautiful and Beloved" along with the good folks of "Blog Your Blessings" in this meme. You're all there because I love your stuff! In the interest of link love, I'll name five: Strolling through Georgia, Life Goes On, Liquid Illuzion, Terri Terri Quite Contrary, and On the Horizon.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Wow! I am now overwhelmed, and honored, at the love goin' round!

    I am so.........speechless, grateful and blessed.

    Thank you Sandy!

    :)

    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sandy! I'm honored by your award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Thank you, Sandy! I'm thrilled! I'll work on this one over the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, thank you very much! I'm really honoured... Will do this up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:52 AM

    Congrats to you and congrats to all. You deserved that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Sandy:

    I've had a long, hard week. I stumbled out to computer, barely awake, and found your comment on my site about this award.

    Suddenly, I'm wide awake and energized all because of your thoughtfulness and validation of my humble efforts.

    THANK YOU so much -- for the award, for the inspiration, for your friendship and collegiality, and for maintaining such a wonderful site. I always look forward to visiting to read your latest work, listen to some beautiful music and marvel at your artistry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.