Skywatch Friday: Getting Closer!


Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    un privilegio Sandy...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting closer to daybreak, summer or ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful capture for the day, Sandy, as always!! Hope you are doing well, so good to see back online again!! I have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are BACK!





    ( '>
    /))
    //""

    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a glorious sunset. The beach setting is amazing.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting closer to time to go to the beach! I asked you a question on your last post and you answered it with this one. )))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you are enjoying life...down on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time does fly and look almost summer.
    More beach to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been so caught up with my students and work that I have neglected the people who visit me here and who helped me believe I had something to get out of bed for. I am ashamed. Here is the new day. Here is my gratitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.