Skywatch Friday: Soaring

My song:

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. Still, I'm on the darkside of the moon...."


    like we never missed a beat, Sandy



    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glorious skies and your favorite song is one of mine as well! Hope you have a lovely weekend, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting a little Carolina on my mind also. Alabama version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent sky and nice song, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be on spring break. Yippeeee. Don't get a sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I never get tired of looking at the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful sky !

    http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh YES!! You'll get there in real life pretty soon. -- Your school year is winding down now (LOL, nothing left but one term, all that testing, kids getting antsy .... oh yeah, piece of cake)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ~
    sweet spring to you Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and poetic shot. I think whether it's sunrise or sunset, I get a feeling of awe and relief.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6:05 AM

    Ooo - that is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still a consummate musical artist everyone enjoys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.