Today's Flowers: Fading Fern

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Great eye!

    ALOHA Sandy


    from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Ah - the beauty of autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One gets these ferns on highlands. It will be apparent in deep jungles and nearing the summit of hills. Nicely Sandy!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. autumn fern, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got bulbs to plant in pots to leave outside but looks like one is rooting. hmmmm It's a hyacinth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely perspective. I knew we were in for an early autumn when our ferns started to look like that in August.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Autumn Ferns turn this lovely rusty color this time of year. Their new foliage is this color too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the angle on this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks bronzed -- burnished! Beautiful shot. And a lot to think about. (At my age, I see the beauty in fading things. I'd better be able to.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fern leaves make such interesting patterns, and the golden color is so seasonal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice angle that is imaginative! I will never look at a fern the same after seeing this cool shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.