Our World Tuesday: Back on that Trail

 Della and I took the dogs to Bethlehem again.  The light was soft, and the dogs were happy for an adventure.  I saw things a little differently this time around.  The wall leaning at the same angle as the tree down a ways.  How'd that happen?
These big, old pines made me dizzy when I took a look up.  Three muses, graces, sisters?

September's a crazy month with the start of school.  It's a good busy, though.  Just makes me a baaad blogger!

Our World Tuesday

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Good busy - good Post!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good busy, but never a bad blogger! Beautiful captures for the day and a great look at a part of your world!! Love those trees!! Have a great week, Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:33 PM

    That wall and tree is strange! Mother Nature must have played a part.

    I like the Sisters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. our schools have been going for a month~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well kids are fun being around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an eye, in photography and in other things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing how tall these trees are and to think how many years it takes for them to reach such heights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Fall! I am in total awe of you for being able to work a stressful job and blog too. (Not to mention being a great mom.) Thank you too for your part in bringing us both of my favorite memes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.