Wordless Wednesday: Pretty Blondes


 Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Have to admit I like the four-legged blonde the best!! Fun one for the day, Sandy!! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable critter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it OK to admit that I like the second blonde more? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for the cute puppy anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppy looks like he's having a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catsynth,
    Your blog handle alone makes it OK--even if this dog girl would never make the same first choice!

    In truth, I love Marilyn. I see these two as a pair rather than as competitors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This could be one of pictures of how much a dog looks like its owner. I am not kidding. I think your dog is Marilyn reincarnated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute.
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.