Our World Tuesday: Images of Wilmington

One rainy day, Adella and I took off for Wilmington, leaving behind the bicycles.  I snapped this image because it looked to me like they were talking to each other, communicating something about the rainy day that found them in the gargage while we went off on a road trip.
In Wilmington, we came across this vintage clothing shop on Front Street.  I loved the watery colors of this display.  No matter where you go, though, there seems to be a lady in red...
 On the streets, poles and pipes and utilitarian things were covered with sticker graffiti advertising bands.  I totally respect that the stickers were on ugly government-issue gray things rather than the pretty places.

These two were my favorite.  The safe-to-cross dude and the mandala said "peace" to me.  "Well get you there."

And that's my world:  a beautiful place I love very much.

Our World Tuesday

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. i like the talking bikes. :) and i like your outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes!! I do agree with Tex!! Fun post for the day, Sandy!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to love a place. The talking bikes are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:55 PM

    I enjoyed all these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eye and yours are sisters! Love your snaps and visions





    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to stop photography for the rain! Just gives a different mood to the light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the concept of sticker graffiti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most interesting and creative series of images. I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun outing. A good place for stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day. Love the graffiti on the poles..and the talking bikes.. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love window shopping. We don't have too many here like that. Nice stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that mandala!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.