Wordless Wednesday: Surreptitiously Captured Mall Men







Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Nice summation and movement in final shot!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral

    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives a good idea of the space there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, my husband has been one of those mall men many times. He can even nap in one of those chairs. ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sneaky indeed and I love it!! I think mall men say it all! What a fun post for the day, Sandy! Hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sneaking pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny-would like to know what these mall men are thinking while waiting for their wives or girl friends...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband is one of those rare guys who are good shoppers. Better than I am. But I have seen plenty of those patiently waiting men.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha.. fun to see what they're up to when we're off shopping. They still look bored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's hilarious. Men are always waiting for the shopping to be over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.