Wordless Wednesday: Random Zen

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. OMMMMMMMMM

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    =^..^= <3


    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wordless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to be contemplated...

    have a great wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gift from nature. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and peaceful, just like the beach -- at least it's peaceful for me!! I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you noticed this and took a picture. It is lovely.

    Have I shared with you the concept of Miksang? It is Mindful Photography. To put it simply, it is slowing down and really noticing what is around us.

    http://www.alternativemedicine.com/beginners-mind/turn-lens-toward-your-life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tiny pebbles are a sweet accent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful photo,Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful photo,Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely.. and I like the pebbles alongside it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.