Wordless Wednesday: Tinsel and Light

Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. It looks so nice at night to look at lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A contrast in blue. How nice, Sandy!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I love tinsel. Heather has banned it from the house so I'm enjoying yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blue glow on the tinsel is pretty cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember tinsel on the tree or was it icicles...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blue jewel indeed!! What a great capture for the day, Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty and what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue has always been my favourite Christmas light colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the deep blue color in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am guessing it is a part of Christmas decoration. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.