Graffiti in a College Town




Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Yes too bad they do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. They think it is 'free for all' space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems less creative than bigger city graffiti...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. lots of stickers and flyers in our college town....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen any new graffiti around our town lately. With it being summer you would think there would be more opportunity for new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I'm not sure that I understand all the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they need to learn the difference between your and you're. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Tex -- they do indeed need to learn the difference!! And it is everywhere these days, including the stop sign outside my apartment complex. Someone will clean it all off and the next day or so there will be more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it because people today feel a need to leave a mark? Maybe when they drive by they think, "I did that". Whatever their reason they need to go out and spend time cleaning up the city, picking up garbage, cleaning off graffiti and they say, "I did that".

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are lucky!


    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:12 PM

    But when they are grown if someone were to do that to their home or town they will get so angry...because they are still kids I guess they don't see the harm in it...
    hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a good thing kids do finally grow older and realize how ugly graffiti often is. Sadly a new crop of teenagers comes along to replace the ones who've come to their senses though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy: I continue to be amazed at the use of bumper stickers on automobiles today as well, and try my best to refocus on the positives, as I'm sure you do too. Just catching up a bit with blogging. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I went there ! now some of that scenery in the background is looking familiar, too !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I truly don't understand the need (want) for graffiti....
    I was taught not to destroy or deface property...especially if it didn't belong to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Defacing property is bad. Misspelling 'you're' is bad too. In a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't love the destruction of public property...but I was intrigued that 99% of the graffiti was limited to Dumpsters and street signs. This code was largely respected, though respect for the code was no comfort for the Dumpster owners or the city.

    The thing that caught my eye was the Polemik tag. I think that's a brilliant tag, and I accept the misspelling as a graffiti writer thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.