Wordless Wednesday: Yum


Wordless Wednesday

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Oh, yes!!! Yummmmmmm indeed!! Hope your week is going well and delicious, Sandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling a childlike delight seeing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is that time of year again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, but stay away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smile!
    I used to bite off the sections by color...thinking that one color tasted different than another.
    Hugs,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's fall, I saw pumpkins in the grocery store yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the photo, but disagree with the "Yum." I'm weird. Never liked this candy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great memories of this candy, and I associate it with Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of candy corn. Haven't had that in quite a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn you! Those are SO addictive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, I am with Myrna. This was never a favourite of mine so I used to give it away.

    Noticing some of the tops are missing and wondering if someone has already bitten them off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'Tis the Season! Already? Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. teeth HURT!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.