Wordless Wednesday: Carnival in Waiting





Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. Wonderful!! You do find the perfect shots for the day, Sandy! Hope all is going well with your world these days! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragon made me think Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carnival!

    ALOHA, Friend
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy times and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about a carnival not set up and running that is a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excitement is building. I remember when the carnival came to the small town where I lived as a child. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun shots. I feel like joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love carnival...seeing all that roll into town gets me excited for the magic...

    ReplyDelete
  9. let the fun begin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carnival rides scare me but I will take some popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always fascinated by how little space the folded up rides take, and how such a small bundle of metal can seem like such an enormous adventure to a child once up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a carnival...little small town carnivals that reek of popcorn and funnel cakes...rides for fun not fear...ferris wheels and mini roller coasters...swings and cotton candy...now see what you've done, I'll be dreaming of them all night...thank you
    hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never been to a real carnival. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun shots Today was PNE day as well and my son went for the rides before school begins

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carnival and colors: very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The anticipation of a child has never left me and I love these photos! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.