Today's Flowers: Unfolding

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Beautiful!
    Happy Weekend my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it cool how that one in the middle is curled to look almost like a ball...


    happy saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite!! Hope you have a beautiful holiday weekend, Sandy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little crispy around the edges. It looks like a rose you would find around here right now. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title. I adds depth to the whole picture. Makes us consider the whole cycle of life - and finally we wither away. Nice Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute little butter ball center.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is this so compelling?

    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy thatyou visited my art blog. Thanks for your lovely comment. Your floral photo is so realistic and lovely. Truly speaks volume.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you won a free book-it's on it's way to Top Sail. congrats...lovely rose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting to deliver... a lovely moment in flower's life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always come up with something wonderful George.
    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheesh! I meant Sandy!!! not George.
    Losing my mind I think lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love roses. My Mother's name is Rose!
    This is lovely.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear sandy, if you would be so kind as to email me at texwisgirl(at)gmail(dot)com at your convenience. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations on winning the butterfly painting from Teresa... this rose is amazing, it looks like a scoop of ice cream in the middle. you have wonderful camera skills, i browsed the last four of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Late bloomer -- and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.