Wordless Wednesday: Providence RI



Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. And they don't need a word!! Clear, peaceful skies for a backdrop and marvelous captures for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 AM

    Hi, lovely pictures. I have never been to Providence RI. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice. I have never really been to Providence, either - though I have been through it a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Mobbed up" Comes to mind. . . .


    I like your shots.


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° > <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always liked the name "Providence" because it seems special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I love the first photo with the industrial and the natural.

    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo that second shot is very cool...nice framing with the statue on the side...i love downtowns....
    have never been there....

    ReplyDelete
  8. the statue appears to be wordlessly watching over the city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shots, i like the way they are framed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pasted through, but not a city I know..nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for these. I've never been to Rhode Island.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.