Today's Flowers: Until I Turn Blue

Asters are the best for hanging in there the whole season and turning phosphorescent blue and feeling like summer as you slip into fall.  Adella and I came upon these last weekend when we were out for a walk before we both sat down to our studies.  She is facing her freshman finals, and I am facing my history final in a course I am taking to meet the requirements for a Connecticut State Department of Education cross-endorsement for history on my teaching license.  It's a wonderful thing to work for your own education--whether the tax payer subsidizes it or you do it yourself.  Still, recess is a wonderful thing, too, and we can't wait to get to the beach!

Today's Flowers

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Beautiful flowers! Holding good thoughts for both of you and your exams! I know you'll be so ready for a break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams lol
    Good to study together like this.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! can you believe I pulled them out of the garden?! I thought they were just weed... :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sight to pause and watch. Good luck with your course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a busy fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wild asters! Lovely macro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful asters
    like smiles within a walk

    lovely day to you~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mother daughter study periods and recess breaks. How cool is that! Enjoy your nature breaks. They're good refreshers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here.